It's simpler than you think. Follow these detailed pointers and enjoy peace of mind knowing you haven't missed an important guideline for the sensitive care necessary as your baby heals.
- Squeeze some ointment (Bacitracin or Neosporin, etc.) onto a gauze pad.
- Place the gauze pad over the Bris area, and slightly squeeze the edges of the gauze pad, thereby creating an envelope like covering over the Bris.
- A spot or two of blood is to be expected.
- If anything concerns you for any reason, do not hesitate to call, even in middle of the night!
- Please follow ONLY THE MOHEL'S INSTRUCTIONS.